- Recruiting checklist to apply to each new project
- Dynamic vs. static screening definitions
- Targeting vs. screening understanding
- Impact of scheduling on recruiting design
- Incentives—how they change recruiting
Nate Bolt has been our go-to expert on remote testing techniques for years. He's been involved with remote testing since the beginning. He was involved in the design of the first tools and has been exploring every possible way to get value from the tool. Nate documented everything he knows in Remote Research and now he's sharing his wisdom with us.
He's super smart, and is thinking lots about remote practices that will make current user testing methods seem archaic. The approaches Nate shares are new and exciting, ones that you'll want to consider for your own user research.
We've asked Nate to share his experiences managing hundreds of usability tests for organizations like Sony, Oracle, HP, Greenpeace, and Electronic Arts. He is El Presidente of Bolt | Peters.