Product roadmaps offer something unique that investors, stakeholders, and even customers like to see: a clear articulation of the product’s purpose, strategy, and goals.
In Roadmaps Relaunched, Bruce McCarthy shares a brand new breed of product roadmap that focuses on results.
- Review the components of successful product roadmaps, from a clear product vision to business objectives, themes, disclaimers, and the use of broad timeframes.
- Establish a product vision using best practices, and learn methods for accurately prioritizing goals and features in your roadmap.
- Hear tips for how to obtain buy-in for your roadmap, presenting and sharing it with teams and stakeholders.
- Learn the dos and don’ts for developing your roadmap and see examples of the many forms that roadmaps can take, from Kanban boards to a slide deck.
- Get access to a free roadmap health assessment checklist, and tips for getting started on your new and improved roadmap.