When design feels inaccessible to developers, and when designers think development is for the development team, jQuery Mobile offers middle ground.
jQuery Mobile is a great solution for people with basic programing experience. In this seminar, Nate Schutta will show you how to use raw HTML and CSS to get a lot done without being an expert.
The Why of jQuery Mobile
- Broad browser support and usability
- HTML-based and flexible
The Accessibility of jQuery Mobile
- Structure with divs, data-roll, and a little CSS
- Style and convert with HTML attributes
The Value of jQuery Mobile
- Communicate your designs better
- Use themes and features to create accessible applications
Attend this seminar if you:
- Want to communicate a design idea with an easy-to-build prototype
- Want to know if an idea is workable without fiddling with programming
- Can open a tab in a text editor—because using jQuery Mobile is that simple
While paper is a great place to start, communicating in a browser uncovers new possibilities and showcases how a design will live. Join Nate to discover how jQuery Mobile can create a common language for designers, developers, clients, and users to realize a vision.