Sharing our Stories: Designing and Reviewing UX Portfolios
You need to subscribe or get 48-hour access to watch this seminar.
Portfolio required: two words that fill UX designers with dread, regardless of their experience. We’re often experts at sharing our users stories, but find it difficult to share our own.
Like them or not, UX portfolios are here to stay. They're a vital part of the recruitment process. The right one can get you the interview - and your dream job.
Discover how designing a UX portfolio can actually change your life
- Learn how UX portfolios differ from other design portfolios
- Understand why and how others will use your UX portfolio
Represent your experience and value
- Learn what hiring managers and recruiters expect from a UX portfolio
- Discover how to prepare, curate and write your UX portfolio
Overcome common constraints in telling your story
- Work within the terms of non-disclosure agreements
- Make the most of a limited work history
Know what to look for when you conduct a portfolio review
- Understand what UX portfolios can and can't tell you
- Decide if you should call a portfolio's owner for interview