Write the engaging, vibrant, compelling content your site visitors are looking for. This seminar will give you lots of ideas, 7 nitty-gritty guidelines, and more to help you create great online conversations with your site visitors.
Think of content as conversation. Great copy is like having a great conversation. If you write as if you were on the phone, you'll put people in your writing. You'll write short sentences. You'll write with logical order. And you'll have satisfied site visitors.
Focus on your customers, not your organization
- Customers come to your site for content
- Engage your customers with great titles and headings
Know what your customers want to accomplish
- People only want to read what pertains to them, so cut to the essentials
- People want customer service that is easy to use
Know what you want your site to accomplish
- Every use of your website is a conversation started by your site visitor
- Imagine your website as the other end of a phone conversation
Connect your plan for copywriting to your content strategy
- Learn 7 nitty-gritty guidelines for creating vibrant copy
- Review your website using personas