For the 90% of people who start a task on one device and complete it on another, how do you make sure your site’s fundamental message remains clear? In a multi-device world where your content can live anywhere, content modelling helps content adapt consistently.
Steve Fisher, UX Architect and Founder of The Republic of Quality, will help your team rethink your content for responsive projects.
You’ll learn to:
Set up a framework for success
- Establish the four pieces of a repeatable framework
- Ask four questions to determine what you need from your content
Establish content types
- Understand the purpose of your content types
- Determine your core content type
Prioritize content chunks
- Document and define your content chunks for each content type
- Establish the priority for each content chunk
Sketch the content model
- Sketch prioritized content types and chunks into responsive interfaces
- Move from models to prototypes
Attend this seminar if you want to:
- Get your content ready for a responsive design
- Represent your content across multiple devices
- Understand why content modelling is important
- Lead your team away from compromise and toward agreement
Move from a static website to a responsive one and get control of unstructured, disorganized content for good. Join Steve to find out how you can start any web project on the right foot.