Mapping the User Experience
As services become more interconnected across channels and devices—and more importantly across time and space—it’s becoming increasingly important to find ways to gain insight about customers’ interactions with your service.
Experience maps offer a framework for mapping human experiences across multiple situations and interactions, helping to ensure that every occasion where your organization touches or connects with a person’s life is appropriate, relevant, meaningful, and endearing.
Chris will show you how to orchestrate touchpoints and their channels through experience maps. He’ll review an experience mapping framework used to drive the deign of a multi-touchpoint experience. You'll see the activities that feed into the journey so that it tells a tangible story, the key elements that make up a useful and actionable map, and how to then define the characteristics of your mapped touchpoints.
Experience maps are intended to be catalysts, not conclusions. We’ll focus on the power and peril of the touchpoint—where customers connect with your product or service, and map the customer journey across touchpoints and channels.
Register your team for this seminar, and start mapping your users' experience.
Learning the what, when, and how of experience maps
- Tell deeper, richer stories about your users' journeys
- Map users' interactions by orchestrating specific touch points
Creating effective experience maps
- Learn which 5 components make for successful maps
- Construct powerful artifacts customized for your projects
Mapping journeys using 4 principles
- Integrate qualitative and quantitate data about your users
- Unite your organization around a shared understanding
Using experience maps as a catalyst
- Identify touch points that have the DNA of the larger journey
- Design end users' touch points to be emotionally relevant