Designing Effective Content Marketing
Do you know how much revenue your organization's blog posts generate? Further, how can your UX, marketing, and tech folks work together to map messaging to growth?
That's where content marketing comes into play, and Ahava Leibtag knows which techniques you can use to make it work across organizational silos.
She expands upon traditional content strategy—both external (branding, messaging, tone) and internal (governance, workflows)—by folding UX into the conversation. You'll leave knowing how to explain content marketing to stakeholders, set up a pilot program in your organization, and collaborate on content that can be measured.
Understand the value of content marketing
- Hear why content marketing is a conversation and how it maps to business goals
- Quantify the value of your messaging in terms of revenue or other metrics
Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- See how UX, marketing, and tech can design effective conversations together
- Implement compelling experiences that show actual return on investment (ROI)
Find a starting point for measurement
- Research how much money you're spending on generating content or publishing it
- Propose a pilot project that leverages internal resources to create conversations
Measure how your content boosts revenue
- Decide on a metric you can measure to see how your content
- Hear how different organizations have measured their content-marketing results
Watch this seminar if you:
- Don't know why the term "content marketing" is all the rage
- Manage content—and need to figure out a plan for making it more compelling
- Want to gauge a level of effort that content marketing requires
- Think your team can work better together on writing and delivering content that people actually want to read (and act on)
If you've ever wondered why no one knows the true business results of your content, then don’t miss Ahava's seminar.