Fearless Prototyping for Skeptics
Using wireframes is a common method of prototyping, but it may not be the most efficient method. Even if it takes you only five minutes to wireframe an idea, it may take you hours of seemingly endless iterations to properly communicate what can’t be captured in flat annotations.
There’s a better way. Jump into prototyping with Nathan Curtis. He’s heard it all before and knows first-hand that prototypes can drive positive conversations and effective designs.
See the toolkits you can use for building prototypes fast, learn the techniques for sketching remotely with teammates, and establish a higher level of understanding when communicating with your teams and clients.
- Make sure you have the right tools
- Choose the right level of fidelity
Get to code quicker
- Consider changing your workflow to have more detailed prototyping
- Compare PDF wireframing versus HTML prototyping
Use paired programming
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of paired programming
- Decide when and where to use paired programming
Create modular designs
- Create pages made of multiple components